Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ooohhhhhhhhhhh

Well we started "core training" yesterday. You know when core training is working when you feel like a trains hit your core.

I didn't blog this yesterday because I wanted distance from the work out and I wanted to see how I felt "the day after".

I liked what Robin developed for me. It's not overly aerobic with lots of jumping and sweating and rushing about. It's small movements that on one hand seem really simple, and on the other hand I may as well be trying to pick up my car with a single hand.

But Rome wasn't built in a day and I'm not going to fix my self in a day either.

So I've aches, which I should have to know I've done stuff, but it's not distracting, it's not sharp so I know I haven't injured myself, and it's that satisfying ache from knowing you actually used your muscles for once.

So far so good and I'm looking forward to this process to repeat on Wednesday.

No comments: