Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Food

Food drives me batty.

I have to eat, but food has become such a chore that makes me nuts sometimes.

Yesterday I ate (all nicely tracked by Spark People):

Breakfast
Oatmeal - 130 ml (uncooked)

Morning Snack
Peanut butter Popsicle - OK it's just a tablespoon of peanut butter on a spoon but I savour it and eat it like a Popsicle

Lunch
brown rice - 120 ml or so
a cup of frozen, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower

Afternoon Snack
the scrapings out of the jar of peanut butter that I didn't realize was as empty as it was

Supper
a cup of string beans
French Fries (just a few)
Chicken leg
Sweet potatoes

Evening snack
125 ml of Planters fruit and nut trail mix
Peanut Butter Popsicle (see above)

My goal is to eat 6 300-400 calorie meals a day.

So I'm thinking I did pretty good, ate all day long, ate decent food, nothing too 'evil' and I come out with 1303 calories instead of the 2000 I'm suppose to be aiming for!

[For those of you who are old school and think the best way to weight loss is less calories, perhaps if you system wasn't screwed up from years of you-yo dieting to the point where you body refuses to burn stored fat and you end up gaining weight and having no energy]

My greatest fear is going over thanks the stupid voices in my head.

Today it's lunchtime and I'm only at 400 or so calories, I"m off for another peanut butter popsicle!

No comments: