Monday, February 18, 2008

The emotions

Well this has been a very factual upfront set of postings.

And completely devoid of the darker element of emotion.

Right now I'm excited and hopeful that this journey will be the right path, the one I've been searching for. I'm scared that I've done too much damage and there's no coming back from this.

The honesty Robin asks of me is very challenging, I am a deeply private person when it comes to my weight. I also truly believe that society sucks because it values appearance so much, so I often feel like I'm 'selling out' to the image monger's. But I also know this is a wellness issue for me and I'm not as healthy as I want to be and I can't do the things I want to do.

Therefore it's not about society's standards, it's about my quality of life.

No comments: