Sunday, March 9, 2008

Home, home at last

We had one of those winter storms yesterday and what a drive home. Lots of even breathing to avoid an adrenalin dump.

Absolutely exhausted when I got home, but the kids were a little demanding having missed me big time, and it was nice to be nurturing.

Spent Sunday doing the laundry and that was about it.

The kid's have depleted the groceries big time so I need to make a grocery run tomorrow.

Right now I'm starving, again. We ordered pizza for the kids, but the really nice Mandarin Salad and wanted that again, but "it's not longer a part of our menu" so garden salad it was. Six chicken wings for protein...or not, they put hot sauce on them, and I can't eat hot.

So a huge bowl of salad, and nothing much else has me digging around for some more food.

No comments: